We're Here

Jan 19, 2010

Mi Gal [deanDA]


Hye everyone..
Juz wanna share sumthing..
Pure Vibracion..
Our Malaysian's Reggae Band..
U shud take a look..
Feel it..
Hear it..
Enjoy it..
Have fun!!!









Da script of diz sweet song..

Give me a one tall of water please,
Its been a while me dont
Feel this feelin for so long,
She a took from me boring day,
Hold me hand and we dance,
We do the reggae reggae,
The bird is singin singin a long the way

Mi gal,
Lets dancing all the nite,
The trouble left behind now,
Lets makin all the dark
Nite comes alive..
alrite

She love me,
Mi gal
She love me,
Mi gal

She looks so fairy,
Queen of lion land,
Love and light she have,
Wish I had a girl that
Always hold me tight,
I wish I had a girl that always colour mi life,
Love that we share we can
Spread it out,
Ouh yeah...
Oh yeah...

Whats that in my head,
What a shining day,
whats that in my head,
Colour shining....


Truth
**********
Right
**********
Justice
**********

PEACE!!!

No comments: