We're Here

Feb 11, 2010

400 Years







400 years
And it's the same
The same philosophy
I've said it's four hundred years;
400 years,

It's 400 years

Look, how long
And the people they still can't see.
Why do they fight against the poor youth of today?
And without these youths, they would be gone
All gone astray

Come on, let's make a move:
make a move, make a move
I can see time - time has come,
And if-a fools don't see
Of coz fools don't see,
fools don't see
I can't save the youth:
The youth is gonna be strong.
So, won't you come with me;
I'll take you to a land of liberty
Where we can live - live a good,
good life

And be free.

Look how long: 400 years,
Way too long!
That's the reason my people my people can't see.
Said, it's four hundred long years
Give me patience - same philosophy.

It's been 400 years,
Wait so long!
How long?
400 long, long years.


~still~


No comments: